Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Isolation In Pictures and Memes

The times are strange, indeed.

The bread aisle at my Bel-Air market, one day after schools
in my county closed.


Fortunately, I haven't been in the market for instant noodles.

Bottled water, also scarce. I drink tap.
That day, all I needed was milk, so I was in luck. My Bel-Air
has consistently had zero paper products when I've gone in.



For the Scots among us.


New mug from the gig, which feels like ages ago.

I laughed so hard at this one. 

...and even harder at this one. Hysterical. 

No more travel mugs. Working and drinking tea at home.


Four years ago, I bought a condo, and proceeded to
unwittingly collect a gazillion screws of all sizes. 

Nothing like a self-isolation to give me the desire to organize
my tool boxes. 






One of those "Name" workout deals where M = 20 Burpees,
E = 1 min. wall sit, etc.  I've been doing that in addition
to using all the equipment I'm so glad I have...kettlebell,
dumbbells, a big ole barbell, bands, etc. 



He was comfy. My leg was asleep. Did I move? Of course not.


Watching The Tiger King with one very unimpressed little
mini-tiger. (In all seriousness, the people in that series made
me ill. The abuse and exploitation is sick.)
Fun with watercolors

I love how these turned out.

I have made so many Atlas Hearts. Listing them all is taking
ages.


Pandemic baking: while others are making sourdough starters,
I finally got around to making my Christmas fruit cakes. 

Zoom Meeting with my middle school colleagues and a very
curious Popcorn. 

He was not offering assistance, he was begging for 2nd
breakfast or lunch or snack or whatever.
I loathe wearing masks, but I will do it.

My work space. I brought my school laptop home, along with
a hastily-thrown-together shopping bag full of resources. 

Not gonna lie. Quarantine means a lot of cat cuddles...and
cat pictures. But come on, my cats are ADORABLE.

Two Teacher's Assistants who are NOT earning their tuna. 

We still celebrate Autism Awareness, even from home! I
bought this tee before we knew everything would shut down.


Some seeds I planted a while back, going wild. They will be
a mix of wildflowers that are supposed to attract bees and
butterflies. 

To keep my good habits going, I brought my work water bottle
home. Two a day, in addition to whatever I drink when taking
my meds and whatnot. 

No comments: