Friday, March 15, 2013

My Week in Instagram (Week 17)

It's been a picture-heavy week, especially yesterday and today. I'm not taking any pictures tomorrow. I have to teach all morning, and I have a funeral to attend in the afternoon.

Sunday:


This is actually from Saturday night. Saw it at Barnes
and Noble and almost bought it. So full of win.
Portrait of a Soprano with a Scone and an iPhone.

Before the concert.


Monday:

Capistrano Hall, Sacramento State. Where SCSO meets.

New music for our May concert.


Fab red shoes.


Tuesday:

One whole pic taken on Tuesday. Of my cat.


Wednesday:

The great thing about getting my car serviced--I drop it at
Mazda, then walk across the street to my gym.

After getting her oil changed, Rosie got four new tires.

Fitted with new tires, ready to go.


Thursday:

Mom's camellia bush is going wild.

Umbrella tree

Sheeples in my neighborhood!
"What?"



Persistence...

Thursday evening--I met up with my friend Chris and
we had dinner at Black Bear Diner.

I had French Dip

We decided we had to have chocolate cream pie in
honor of Pi Day. We split that monster pie.

So yummy!!
Chris was even fine with me pulling the car over to get
this sign pic when I dropped him back at his hotel.

Friday:

Arrived at Petite School to Leprechaun madness.

I was decked out in plenty of green.




Green, green, green.

I made "leprechaun-sized" cards for all of my kids.

One of our 2nd grade classrooms, after the leprechauns
got to it in the night.

...More green.

Even my eyeliner.

I spent my day doing the "leprechaun jig" and singing Irish songs with some seriously hyperactive kids (all these shenanigans got them going). It was a lot of fun, but I am so pooped tonight! 

No comments: