Saturday, March 02, 2013

My Week In Instagram (Week 15)

Another week, another set of pics...

Sunday:

I took my phone out for a quick run (I normally leave it
at home) and got this great shot of Mt. Diablo and the
Sacramento skyline. Sac is about 30 miles south of where
I live.

Pretty

Lavender's blue, dilly-dilly...

California sunshine


Monday:

I bought some flowers as a "welcome home" for Mom
and Dad.

Bought myself some daffodils. : )

Saw this in the downtown parking garage before choir
rehearsal.
I helped unload choir risers. The guys all think I'm too
weak and short and whatnot to do this. They are wrong.


Quick shot of the capitol building.

We're rehearsing for our upcoming concert in the
Cathedral of the Blessed Sacrament.


Tuesday:

I am sooo ready for St. Patrick's Day.

Green, green, green.

Mom and Dad even bought me pretty green earrings
on some Caribbean island.


Wednesday:

The sheeples are back. Every spring, they come to eat
down the grass to protect us from summer fire hazards.

Full moon, blurry.



Thursday:

Almost forgot to take any pics on Thursday, but got
this last-minute one of my little happy treat.


Friday:

Rehearsing for the spring musical. I purposely blurred
their faces.

Vocal warm-ups. The kids LOVED the breathing challenge.

Millie plays with her lion before bedtime.


Falling asleep on Mom.


Saturday:

Breakfast of Champions: Eggs scrambled with tomato,
sweet peppers, onion, spinach, and black beans. Topped
with goat cheese. Yum.

A used bookstore near work is closing, and all books are
twenty-five cents. I bought these, then went back later
and bought 4 more. Ten books for $2.50. NICE!


No comments: