Sunday, October 28, 2012

Cowgirl

Friday was the Halloween celebration at Petite School, and I was very happy it fell on a Friday, as that's the only day I work there. I love celebrating Halloween as a teacher, because it gives me an excuse to dress up.

This year, funds are tight. I considered digging my Minnie Mouse ears out, but in the end I had a better idea. Mom has a cowgirl hat, and I have a fabulous pair of boots by Steve Madden, skinny jeans, and a plaid shirt. It worked, and I looked kinda cute with my hair in pigtails.

 
The parents put on a terrific after-school party for the kids, and all day, the excitement was so thick, you could cut it with a knife. My lesson plan consisted of "control the chaos and dance the Monster Mash," pretty much. But it was a fun day.

No comments: