Sunday, December 18, 2011

2011 In Pictures

I'm a little early posting this this year, but what the heck.

Last year, I got the idea to use Windows Movie Maker to consolidate my favorite pictures from 2010, instead of making a big, long blog post. I think that will be my tradition from now on--it's easy enough to do, and this year, I took some time to add captions in just the right places and make it a little special.

When I finished uploading the pictures I wanted to use into Movie Maker, I found that...ooops...the video was almost ten minutes long! I thought about making it last that long and using two songs, but figured most of you wouldn't really want to sit through that.

I had to weed out some pictures, but I left in my very favorites--some are favorites for artistic merit and some because of the people in them, and the happy memories. I had a lot of mini-adventures this year, and I always, always had my Nikon along for the ride (and a certain little duck, of course).

So without further ado, I present my favorite pictures of 2011. Almost all of them are mine, except for three or so that were taken by Maayan when she visited in April.

Enjoy, and thanks for watching!

3 comments:

Sassy Shae said...

AWESOME, Meg!

HubbleSpacePaws said...

Terrific!!! I enjoyed every note, every and especially, the conclusion!

Glad your back is better! Keep on stretchin' hon!

alana said...

When I went to Park City a few weeks ago, we were sitting in the hot tub when the people in the hotel room next to ours yelled out "want a rubber ducky?" Who could say no to an offer like that? It now resides on my bookshelf. It totally made me think of you :)

(Don't know why I'm randomly sharing this here lol)