Friday, April 01, 2011

Pooped

Last night, I got a bee in my bonnet about needing an ocean fix, so today I got up early and set off for my favorite place in the whole world: the Pacific coast. I drove to San Francisco and headed north on the Golden Gate Bridge to the Marin Headlands, a truly gorgeous part of California that I hadn't visited in a long time.

I would love to post my pictures and stories (I went to a few beautiful and fascinating places) but I am so pooped after a long, traffic-filled drive home, all I want is to go to bed! Tomorrow, after my workout, I'll post my pictures. I took something like 165 pics today--not all of them will end up here, of course, as I'll delete a few that are blurry, etc. Still, more work than I'm feeling up for tonight!

Before I post this, I just want to leave a quick shout-out for Lisa at The Adventures of Space Paws--a cat bite landed her in the hospital this week for forty (yes, four-zero!) hours of antibiotics! She is fine now, but oy vey! What a drag. She also has some new kittens in residence, so hop over to her blog for a look. : )

No comments: