Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Goal Post: Thursday

That's IT! Going to bed tonight at 10:00. I got NOTHING done today, except some more eBay listings. I didn't even work out. So, here's my goal post for tomorrow:

Goals for Thursday:

  1. Breakfast: Protein Smoothie
  2. Two-mile run
  3. Gym: Stair Master, Lower Body RT
  4. Household
    1. Litter boxes (my cats are so patient)
    2. Run vacuum
    3. Straighten and organize
    4. Make bed (for a change)
    5. Take out garbage (at least it doesn't stink)
  5. Lunch: Fruit, cheese, eggs and crackers (yes, still)
  6. FINISH eBay listsings (I'm getting there!)
  7. Print and distribute music lesson fliers.
  8. Laundry--run one load to wash mud off of jeans (long story--no, I didn't fall)
If I can accomplish all of this, I'm doing well. I can accomplish all of this if I can get out of bed before 10:00. Good grief, I'm lazy.

No comments: