Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Goal Post: Wednesday

Oy vey. So I'm doing okay meeting my goals, but I did get a little behind...I stayed up too late on Monday and got up late on Tuesday, making the whole day feel wasted, so I sat around watching Gwynyth Paltrow and Jeremy Northam in "Emma."

Goals for Wednesday:

  1. Breakfast: Protein Smoothie
  2. Run
  3. Gym: Lower body, Stair Master, maybe some basketball (if the court isn't too crowded).
  4. Finish listing stuff on eBay (got through my rubber stamps today and it took AGES! Tomorrow: books, DVDs, CDs, and that takes time because you have to enter ISBN or UPC codes).
  5. Lunch: Fruit, cheese, egg, crackers.
  6. Music lessons:
    1. Print fliers
    2. Distribute at area music stores
  7. Household:
    1. Wipe down bathroom sink, toilet.
    2. Litter boxes
    3. Run vacuum
I'm determined to stick to my schedule today!

No comments: