Friday, August 21, 2009

Concerts!

Woohoo! I'm so excited.

One of my all-time favorite bands, Train, is playing at A Day in the Zone in Sacramento. Tickets went on sale today--for $10.05 (because A Day in the Zone is 100.5 on the dial). Train, of course, is the group that brought me my theme song, and my newest craze, Hey Soul Sister.

Summer is going with me, so that will be fun.

That's in September--in October, I'm going to see Snow Patrol (opening act, the awesome band Plain White T's) at Fox Theater in Oakland.

Snow Patrol and Plain White T's will be awesome, and I'm so excited to see Train! I've loved them for years now, and can't wait to hear some stuff from the new album they have coming out later this year. The fact that Summer has agreed to go also makes me happy, as she's the perfect concert buddy.

No comments: