Saturday, August 15, 2009

Hey, Soul Sister

I heard a new song on the radio yesterday as I cruised northbound on Interstate 5 towards Target for some shopping. I'm funny about new music. I like what I like. The rest, I flip to another station. This song piqued my interest. It was a little cheesy:

"Hey Soul Sister, ain't that Mr. Mister on the radio?"

But it was a great tune, really upbeat and there was just something...familiar about it.

I listened carefully when it was done, and the DJ mentioned that it was the latest single by Train--one of my favorite bands! These are the guys who gave me my theme song, Drops of Jupiter (Tell Me). I was so excited, and, of course, I've now added it to my iTunes library.

Here's a video from YouTube.



I'm definitely looking forward to their new album, coming out this fall.

No comments: