You can use it like an elliptical, or for a running motion, or for a stair-stepping motion. The hand bars move, for a whole-body workout.
This thing is INTENSE, but I did 30 minutes at a level 5 today. My toes were tingling when I finished (they used to do that on the elliptical, too, but don't anymore) and I was drenched in sweat. I had burned abaout 360 calories in 30 minutes.
I approve!
1 comment:
Looking for a cross cycle gym machine for your fitness facility? A commercial cross trainer provides a low-impact cardio workout by combining upper- and lower-body movement. The cross trainer machine price can vary based on build quality, resistance system, flywheel design, display features, user capacity, warranty, and commercial durability. When choosing gym equipment cross trainer options, consider available space, expected daily usage, maintenance needs, and user comfort. Quality cross trainer equipment can support walking-style cardio, endurance training, and regular gym workouts.
Post a Comment