Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Diary of a Fat Girl: Part Fifteen

Ack!

B. the Sadistic Trainer is leaving! His fiancee got a job in Southern California, where they've been wanting to move, anyway, so his last day is April 17th. While I'm certainly happy for him and his soon-to-be-wife, I'm sad for ME because he's an awesome trainer. I suppose I'll have to find someone else at the gym who can work with me. If I can't, I am going to have to go this on my own.

I'm stalled at 16.5 pounds since last Thursday, too, but there's a simple explanation for that--water retention. It also explains why I've been craving chocolate.

In GOOD news, at last night's rehearsal, I noticed that I was able to stand for longer periods of time. While others (including those young whippersnappers from the colleges) were groaning in pain and sitting at every opportunity, I stayed on my feet. I know that a month ago, I would never have been able to do this, so I'm quite pleased with yet another small sign of my improved fitness.

That said, two crazy-schedule days down, two to go.

2 comments:

PrettyPrettyPrincess said...

Trainer! DON'T LEAB US! I really sorry Meg :(

Dani said...

On one hand, good for him! On the other hand, crap. I hope you can find someone capable of replacing him.