Wednesday, April 01, 2009

April Foolish

...with fatigue. My body is exhausted, my mind, wide-awake. That's how it goes after a three-hour rehearsal of Brahms' Requiem.

However, my brain is catching up to my body and I think soon I'll be tucked in bed with two furring purries. Tomorrow is the first concert, and thankfully, an easy day at work. I would normally have a kinder class at 8:45, but there is an assembly, so my first group comes in at 10:50, giving me almost three hours of glorious prep time. I have grand plans to work on bulletin boards and clear some clutter from my desk.

Until then...zzzzzzzzzz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GAAAAAAH! I am so tired I cannot believe I am awake.I woke up at 5:45 and will get home at 7:00pm.Hope you feel more on top of your game than I do........