Sunday, October 10, 2004

*Yawn*

That is the sound of a tired gal.

I went to London yesterday, and instead of hitting the Imperial War Museum, I ran some errands first. And left no time for the museum. But that's okay. I had a nice day. Strolled down the crowded sidewalks of Oxford Street and Regent Street. Poked around the Virgin Megastore (CDs) and Waterstone's Books. Bought a cute top at Marks and Spencers, and had way too much fun in Hamley's toy store.

Today I participated in a walk to save the tigers at a zoo in Canterbury. It was a school field trip and I offered to go along. The walk wasn't very organized so it ended up being more of a free admission to the zoo. But it was a good time.

So now I have the rest of today to relax and read some of the new books I bought yesterday.

I have noticed something funny. Since I've been here, I have been spending as little money as possible. I have to buy food and stuff like that. But when I go shopping, I tend to buy books and Snoopy stuff (Oh yes, I have found Snoopy stuff...). I just think it's funny that I'm surrounding myself with these because I must find them comforting.

Not a lot going on this week. It was a busy week, as usual, but much better than the previous (yeah, that one, where I ended up in tears on a Friday afternoon). I made some progress with Friday 5th period. Slowly but surely, I'm settling them down.

And...that is all. I'm sure I have a million tales to tell but I've been walking all weekend and I just want to crash on the couch with a good book!

Cheers,

Meg

No comments: