Thursday, August 19, 2004

Counting Down

So, today, I heard from a lady at my new school. Apparently, I'm going to have a place to stay when I get to town. Yay! Big relief. I'll rent a room from the school's librarian to start, and if that can turn into a long-term thing, great. If not, I'll find something eventually. But it's nice to know that I will have somewhere to go when I get to Burnam...in a few days.

I can't believe it's actually near. When I got the job (something like 8 weeks ago), I felt like I had all the time in the world to get ready. I didn't. It has flown by. I've tried to spend time with friends and family, to do things to get ready. I feel like I still have a million things to do and not enough time...but it will get done and I'll find myself on that airplane, headed to London.

No comments: