Saturday, July 27, 2019

Fifteen Years

And before you know it, fifteen years of your life flies by, full of adventure and ups and downs. 

Happy 15th Birthday to my Little Pink Blog...though I don't write here nearly as much as I used to, I do occasionally get the itch, and at this point, shutting it down entirely would break my heart. In the last year, writing has been harder, or, rather, finding the focus to write has been. While I could write about Mom, anything else just seemed too much effort. It took me a couple of months to blog my Vienna trip, and even that felt more like a job than the pleasure it usually is.

But the fog is lifting a little. At this point, so much of my life is chronicled here--the good and the bad. I have tributes and obituaries for people and pets alike, and I've shared a lot of my happiest moments here, too. I've grown into my adulthood on this blog, and shared a lot of adventures. I want that to continue.

So...it will. The adventures are still Wild and Absolutely True. I still seek them out, big and small. The stars-in-her-eyes 25-year-old who started this novel has matured, but her basic love of life remains. There's so much world to experience. 

Stay tuned. 

No comments: