Friday, November 29, 2013

My Week in Instagram (Week #54)

I'm doing this early--tomorrow I'll be in San Francisco all day with my friend Meghan and her awesome daughter, Roz. We're having tea at a fancy restaurant at the top of a fancy hotel, overlooking gorgeous San Francisco. We're all so excited, we can hardly contain ourselves.

Anyway, it has been a lovely week off.

Sunday:

Actually taken on Saturday, just outside of Lincoln. I've
been meaning to stop and take a pic of this for ages.

On Sunday, I went to my storage unit. I've got a lot of crap.

Dug out some Christmas stuff. Mom always lets me put
some of my Snoopy stuff out.

That squiggly-looking thing is a very dead, very nasty,
very creepy snake.

On the top of the box it said, "Chocolate Cherry." Perfect
for the holiday season.

Added a slight reddish color to my hair, most obvious in
sunlight.
Monday:

Wait...doesn't everyone memorize choir songs in Latin
while on the bike at the gym?

And so it starts...


Jingle Swimmy is the newbie--Santa and Rudy Swimmy
have been around a year or two.

I swear, I was in a lovely mood at choir!
Tuesday:

Tuesday afternoon done RIGHT.

Only one voice lesson to teach? Wear leggings and boots.
Wednesday:

Dropped some books off at the used bookstore. Wasn't
really in a mood to dig, though.


Stopped by Fleet Feet--love this sentiment, if not the
spelling!

It really was time for a new pair of running shoes.

It's amazing. I hem and haw at spending $30 on a dress
but will happily drop $120 on a pair of Mizunos. Priorities,
I guess.

Later on, I did the outdoor decorations. : )


This is what happens when we let Dad bake. Yes, he did
this on purpose.

So cute!
Thursday:

Good morning, Roseville! I had a Turkey Trot to run.

Sign pic.



I took some canned goods.

LOVE this guy's get-up.



This woman had space cat leggings, a space cat t-shirt,
and a space cat back-pack on her front. And a purple
skirt. I'm not judging, I just thought she was...unique.

Almost time.

Finished! Not entirely happy--the course had a couple
thousand people crammed on a tiny bike trail, and the
timing company STILL doesn't have times posted. Not even
a clock at the finish line!

Some dude in a turkey hat from Good Day Sacramento.

Pretty fountain.

That's not actually a lot of food, but it's RICH food. I don't
eat like that anymore.
Friday:

Opening my ornament storage box makes me smile.

Not even half of my Snoopy ornaments.

Still not all of them.



Randomly found a recipe for pumpkin quiche (it has bacon
and onion in it) and OH MY GOD it is SO GOOD.

Mom made a green chili quiche.

And that's that. Tomorrow I'll no doubt Instagram the hell out of my day, so expect more!

No comments: