Sunday, May 26, 2013

Nerd Headline of the Day

I'm sure you've seen that giant inflatable rubber duck that's been touring various parts of the world. Right now, it's in Hong Kong. According to Instagram, it's leaving Hong Kong on June 9 and coming to the United States!!

It seems logical to me that it would come to San Francisco. I mean, come on! It's right across the Pacific, it's got that gorgeous bay for the duck to float around, and the views of a giant rubber duck with Alcatraz and the Golden Gate Bridge would be priceless. Priceless!!

You know that if it does come to San Francisco (oh please, oh please, oh pretty-pretty please, gods of the absurd?!), that Cali Swimmy and I will be there to see it. There will be at least seventeen pictures of the duck, me with the duck, Cali with the duck, me with Cali the duck on my head with the duck in the background, etc.

Ninety-five percent of the time, I'm a grown-up. The duck thing just makes me happy. Don't judge, just laugh with me.


No comments: