Saturday, May 25, 2013

My Week in Instagram (Week #27)

It was a busy week, but I managed to get some fun shots.

Sunday:
Sundial

Mom's tomato plants are growing fast!

Incoming roses.
Monday:
On Monday, I finally got around to having my hair trimmed.
About 3 inches of length off, and long layers restored. It
looks and feels so much better. (The pics on the left are from
a couple weeks ago.)

Excitement--my new registration sticker came.

We had our end-of-semester choir potluck, and someone
made these awesome centerpieces using velum paper!

I got to bring this one home--that's me!

Tuesday:
Life is so hard.

Live Long and Prosper baby carrot.
Wednesday:
There is a cat somewhere in all that floof.

Cherries from the farmer's market.

Raspberries

Mushrooms. My favorite part of summer--the farmer's
markets! California is good for them.
Thursday:
Sign pic grabbed down near Petite School.

Sacramento's Tower Theatre.
Friday:
In the teacher's work room at Petite School. It's that time
of year.
This is the pouty face of a very tired music teacher wearing
a back pack.

Saturday:
Three pics today, made into a collage on Instagram.
Happy Caturday from Duchess (left), Bella (top), and
Millie!

No comments: