Saturday, April 27, 2013

Week in Instagram (Week 23)

I found some mini-adventures and reasons to take pics this week. Turns out the used bookstore my mom and I patronize is full of great photo-ops. They look even better with an Instagram filter.

Sunday:
My cuticles are a mess, so I spent some time on Sunday
pampering them.

I swear by these.

Mom and Dad worked in the garden on Sunday. It's
starting to look gorgeous.

They planted all of this.

Millie wanted out SO BAD.

Sunday was a mandated Lazy Day. We watched the
film version of "The Joy Luck Club" and lounged on the
bed.
Monday:
On Monday, I got a lot of little-big stuff done, like
lesson plans. I made a worksheet on rhythm using Dr.
Suess. Such a fun lesson!

Who doesn't love some Suessical nonsense?

I had a little walk around Sac State before choir.

I'm obsessed with this dress. The style makes me look
a bit on the p-g side (I'm not, thankyouverymuch), but
it's soooo comfy.

Sun setting through the trees. Sac State is pretty,
but Chico State is even prettier.
Tuesday:
I washed my comforter on Tuesday, so Millie and
Duchess rolled around in my sheets.

My mini-adventure to downtown Loomis.



Unfortunately, the tree doesn't provide a lot of shade at
that time of day.







After my adventure, I went back to Fusion, stopping
by the grocery store nearby and buying myself a
tiny little present.
Wednesday:

Mom hosted her sewing group, Sassy Stitchers, on
Wednesday, and we served cold cuts for sandwiches.

Fresh pineapple.

Thursday:

Thursday found me taking some books to the used book
store. This place is amazing and awesome and...difficult.

Ahh, memories.

I can get a little overwhelmed in here, but it's fun to
browse and I always find something to buy.



There's a rather large section on Shakespeare and yes,
they have Cliff's Notes.


This whole, "let's re-imagine Mr. Darcy and Pemberly in
bodice-ripper fashion" trend needs to stop. Why mess
with a classic?

This is behind the counter. Those stacks of bags of books
are taller than me. I shudder just thinking about what's
buried in there.




After the bookstore, it was back to Rocklin, via the old
town, to teach some lessons.



Friday:
Found this hanging up at Petite School, had a chuckle.
Too cute!

The fourth grade (all 11 of them) put on an Entrepreneur Fair
yesterday and gave everyone money to spend.

My haul from the fair.

Candy Kebobs--so clever! I love these kids.

Saturday:
Saturday morning in the red chair.

In a long break between lessons, I drove to Penryn (near
Loomis and Rocklin) to get some pics.




And that is that. It is Saturday afternoon, and this lady is exhausted. I've got tea, I've got my comfies, and I've got a NASCAR race to watch.

No comments: