Saturday, December 01, 2012

My Week in Instagram...#3

Here we go again! A whole week in Instagram.

Sunday:
Guarding the tree...

Shakespeare ornament


Elizabeth I



Monday:

In a desperate effort to take some pics, I turned to
Christmas decorations in my bedroom.


Racing bling




Tuesday:

New pajamas. Sooo comfy.

Hedgehog socks and cat pajamas. I'm bringing sexy back.

The Latin piece I have to memorize.

Watching a new favorite online news show. Thanks to my
friend Kevin for introducing me to The Young Turks!


Wednesday:

The storms came in on Wednesday. Holy wind!

We were warm and cozy inside.

I made cranberry sauce with a bit of apple in it.

Rainbow!


Full moon (top) and street lamp (bottom).


Thursday:

I made French Onion soup from scratch.

If you're gong to have hot cocoa...go big or go home.


Friday:

The disorganized teacher.

On my way to work I stopped, got out of the car, and took
a pic of a downed street sign in my neighborhood.


Saturday:

Yeah, I totally flaked on Saturday! I was busy!

No comments: