Saturday, December 15, 2012

My Week in Instagram

Another week, more Instagram photos taken with my iPhone.

Sunday:

I'm back to watching the Niners every Sunday, and loving it.

My parents and I had dinner at a local Turkish restaurant
that we love on Sunday. Great food, great service.

Dad bought a keyboard so he can play carols at the wine
group party--one of the ladies sings. He's going to let me
have the keyboard for my teaching. : )


Monday:

A centerpiece at choir's holiday potluck.

Christ-mice at the potluck.

Indeed, he does!


Tuesday:

Mama's girl

Crescent rolls baked with apples, cinnamon, and cream
cheese. Yum!


Wednesday:

Only got one pic on Wednesday, while sitting at a red light
on my way to teach a voice lesson.

Thursday:

A butterfly bench at The Fountains, a lovely shopping
center in Roseville.

Merry Christ-moose!

Mom and I went to a place called Charming Charlies. It's
mostly accessories but has some clothes. Mom bought
me this adorable dress and a necklace for about $40!

New favorite place. WAY better than Claire's.

My new necklace.

I bought this scarf. Wore it to work on Friday.
Friday:

I wore my new scarf on Friday. It's love.

On Friday, one of our kinders was "Principal For the Day."
She visited every classroom and evaluated the teachers.
I think my evaluation was favorable.

Saturday has ended up being lazy (after my run and visit to the gym in the morning) so no pics...unless you really want a pic of me in my pajamas watching a BBC miniseries with Mom. I thought not.


1 comment:

Suzanne said...

I post pictures of myself watching TV in my jammies almost every week, so please feel free :) Your town/area sounds so cute with all the shops and the Christmas moose!