Thursday, December 29, 2011

Sleepy

I went out for my daily run this morning, as usual. When I got home, Mom asked, "Did you do thirty?"

"Yup!"

Then I...
  • Made my protein smoothies for the day
  • Took all of my Snoopy ornaments off the mini tree in the kitchen
  • Packed up the tree
  • Loaded my Christmas stuff into Rosie Pro
  • Helped Mom take apart the big Christmas tree and put her Christmas stuff away in the garage
  • Washed my bed linens
  • Vacuumed and dusted my bedroom
  • Cleaned my bathroom
  • Showered
  • Put my freshly laundered bed linens back on the bed
  • Drove over to my storage unit to put my Christmas stuff back and pay the rent
  • Went to Target
  • Went to Safeway
  • Came home HUNGRY because notice I haven't mentioned LUNCH in this list
  • Drank my second smoothie
  • Helped Mom make dinner
This is all to explain why I'm going to bed at 8:00 tonight.

No comments: