Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Not Very Bloggy

So many blogging friends seem to have lost their blogging mojo lately. I'm one of these people. I had my fun "Remembories Week" and I've kept up the Monday Music posts, but otherwise, I just haven't felt like blogging.

Continuous grey, foggy weather didn't help. I've been in my usual mid-winter slump, where even keeping up with my eBay shop is difficult at times.

I seem to be digging my way out of it. After being publicly chastised by one G. the Meanie yesterday, today dawned with a determined Meg ready to go for a run and do some weights. I had my best run in a long time--only a mile, but no walking, no stopping, no major pain (yay new running shoes!). I did some upper-body resistance training and 30 minutes on the cycle. I felt really good afterwards, and this afternoon, instead of staying on the couch for hours and hours, I actually got up and listed a bunch of stuff in my eBay store.

Maybe it's just a January thing. January seems to just be a rough month for me, in general. Now it's February and I have a nice visit with Mom and Dad to look forward to (next week). I'm starting to dream up some ideas for job possibilities. Things are looking up!

Now, if I can get my blogging mojo back, I'll be really happy.

No comments: