Thursday, February 17, 2011

EXCITEMENT

Mumford and Sons are coming back to California in April, and I'm going to see them!

Okay, so it's in Santa Barbara. Which is a bit of a drive from here. But my friend Meghan is probably going with me (pending work scheduling) and I figure we might be able to spring for a night in a hotel, or at least trade off on driving duties.

The whole point is, tickets are $40 and I really need something fun to look forward to. And I'm getting a bit back on my taxes this year (for a change!) and did I mention it's Mumford and Sons? At this point, they're probably my second-favorite band on the planet.

(And, *sniff* I'd just like to insert here that I consider all B.G. fans like myself to be superior.)

(B.G., of course, is Before Grammy's.)

I'm glad I bought my ticket early because apparently, the pre-sale sold out within about 15 minutes. General ticket sales will open up on Friday and I have a feeling they'll sell out fast. But I am going! After Maayan and I made the mature and adult decision not to bankrupt ourselves trying to go to Coachella (which sold out anyway, and apparently there are no places to stay), it's nice to get a chance to see the M&S boys again.

No comments: