Thursday, December 31, 2009

The Great Purge and Clean of 2009, Part 2

OMG!

It has taken about two days of turning my apartment upside down, but the end is in sight. I have purged, scrubbed, hauled, swept, scoured, vacuumed, washed, mopped, organized, and PURGED SOME MORE. This place is looking great.

I'm pooped.

At present, I have three dryer loads over in the laundry room. When those are done, I can finish making my bed--the comforter is still drying, but the sheets are on.

Now all I have to do is put my kitchen rugs back and vacuum the hell out of the living room and hallway. Then I need to jump in the shower for one final round of scrubbing, scouring, and washing. I'm sweaty, and I opted to not wash my hair this morning. I had an hour-long workout with my new trainer. Well, it was our fifth session, so the newness is wearing off. Now we're into "Let's Make A Deal!" territory. I have to lose one pound by Monday or he's going to make me jog for 15 minutes without a break. I can't jog for fifteen straight minutes. I'll die.

Another post is coming later, when I take a few pics of the improvements I've made to my little 750-square foot corner of the world.

But first, the Bissell is waiting. Vroom vroom.

No comments: