Sunday, April 29, 2012

Pacific Sunset

This was originally posted on my now-deleted blog, The Anxious Traveler, on September 30, 2009. When I still weighed nearly 200 pounds and had blonde hair. Heh. Anyway, I wanted to share it here because hello! The California sunset is incredible. I love the Pacific.

After my milkshake dinner in Mendocino, I started driving back towards Fort Bragg. I pulled off Highway 1 at Ocean Drive and found a place to park my car. I wasn't the only person there with the idea of catching a Pacific sunset. More people arrived as the sun inched lower in the sky.

I read my book while I waited, and took pictures of the seagulls.




The light on the rocks and water is gorgeous.



Finally, the sunset. I was experimenting with different settings on my camera, so I took a bunch.






The Anxious Traveler poses with the setting sun...

No comments: