Monday, June 15, 2009

Yay For Reactions!

I'm so pleased with the positive reaction to my Fat Girl Posts. I have two more scheduled, and more photos, so I'll have to write more soon. If I've missed any of your favorite fat girls, let me know in the comments. It might be that I've already got them scheduled to go, but then again, maybe I've missed some.

Also, on a different topic...

Yay! Another Donor's Choose project has been funded! My Magic Carpet Ride proposal closed today, and I will have a huge green carpet in my classroom, for the teenies to sit on during music time. Now, if I can get my other project (drums and percussion instruments) funded, I'll be a very happy woman.

The best part? If I change jobs, the materials paid for on Donor's Choose go with me. They're MINE to use in any teaching job. Awesomeness!

No comments: