Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Dear Neighbors (Part Three),

Seriously?

I mean, seriously?!?

Imagine, if you will, dear neighbors, that you are off in dreamland, with three adorable, cuddly kitties happily sleeping by your feet. Imagine that you have to get up at 6:30 the next morning to go run around after children all day, singing, hopping, making art projects and just being on alert and full of energy. All. Day.

Imagine that...get your mind into that blissful slumber of the REM phase of the night and then...

Rudely awaken yourself. Headlights shining in the window--not from one car, but from TWO.

No, you didn't park on the grass again, and no, you weren't talking extra loud. But still, I woke up, because TWO sets of headlights were lighting my room up like the Christmas tree in Rockefeller Center.

It was 1:45 in the morning.

That's TWICE in one week! Neighbors, please, I'm begging you. Get a clue! Get some courtesy! I've talked to the gals in the management office and they told me to give them any information I can because they agree that you are rude and inconsiderate...and that I am well within my rights to want a peaceful night's sleep between the hours of 10:00 pm and 6:00 am, free from idiots like you.

If it happens tonight, I swear, I'm getting license plate numbers and I'm going straight to management tomorrow morning.

Love,

Little Miss Getting Grumpier

No comments: