Wednesday, October 22, 2008

4 - 2 = 2

Mom and Dad are safely home in California, and this afternoon, they drove to Stockton to take their girls home. My apartment is back to its normal two inhabitants, Millie and myself.

Bella and Duchess had to show Mom how displeased they were by hiding under the bed, so eventually, we had to pull out the Swiffer and nudge them out. Duchess, the World's Sweetest Lovebug, hissed at me! It was shocking. But we got them out and into their carriers.

I just spoke to Mom and Dad on the phone--apparently, they were serenaded all the way from Stockton to Lincoln. Hardly surprising! The girls are now safely hidden under the bed, but I expect they'll come out tonight for cuddles.

The big question is, will I be able to sleep tonight with only one cat on the bed?

No comments: