Friday, January 18, 2008

Millie's Famous!!

Check it out here.

A couple of months ago, I posted a blog called Feline Fine, showcasing some of my favorite cat sites on the Internet. Well, Millie's picture, emailed to Stuff On My Cat months ago (July or August, I think), finally got posted! The site is so popular, they are months behind in getting submitted pictures up.

I had pretty much given up hope that my sweetie would be featured, but after arriving home from work today, at the culmination of a long, busy, stressful workweek (in which I had to take my anxiety meds a couple of days), there was my Millie on Stuff On My Cat. Not only that, but people are commenting on how pretty she is, and loving the name Millennium Joy. I'm still smiling.

Of course, I think she is the most wonderful and special cat in the world. Other cats are wonderful and special, too, but Millie is my cat, and we suit each other so well.

So that's my exciting news of the week. : )

No comments: