Saturday, July 28, 2007

Three Years and Still Blogging

Yesterday marked the 3-year mark for The Wild and Absolutely True Adventures of Meg. How 'bout that?

I love my Little Pink Blog; it's become quite the little outlet for me. It has documented one year in England, one year in Washington, and one year in Antioch. It has seen me turn 26, 27, 28, and in a few weeks, 29.

In the three years I've had this tiny little corner of the World Wide Weird, I have been on four trans-Atlantic flights. I have stepped foot in five different countries (England, Ireland, France, Canada and, of course, the US of A). I have been to four major cities (San Francisco, Seattle, Paris and London). I have gotten Kevin Spacey's autograph, kissed an English bloke, hung out with Navy men, reunited with several old friends via MySpace, expanded my singing range by about half an octave (to a full 3 octaves...not bad!) and I've helped raise two adorable torties.

I have moved into my adorable apartment, read the entire Harry Potter series, and done countless other amazing things, big and small.

I've even managed, just today, to hurt my back...but that's another story for another blog...

No comments: