Tuesday, March 01, 2005

STOP THE PRESSES!!!

Oh, this is a good one!

A few minutes ago, Trevor, a maths teacher, came into the staff lounge and said to me, "Thanks for the Valentine" with a very cheeky grin (he's a funny guy, I absolutely love talking to Trevor, he's always good for a cheer-up).

I smiled and said, "But I didn't give you a Valentine..."

He then tells me that he saw a little hand closing his desk drawer at the end of 5th period today. He waited until everyone was gone before looking inside. When he looked, he found a card with the following:

I [heart] U
Happy Valentine's Day
Love, Miss Cooper

I started cracking up...of all the things these little farts pull, this is the funniest. Made me laugh so hard, I actually got rid of a brewing headache...

Two updates in one day...let's see what tomorrow brings, eh?

Cheers,

Meg

No comments: