Sunday, June 23, 2024

Mad For Travel

 I've been pretty terrible about blogging in general, and especially about my travels (I had a whole trip to Prague in February and...no posts to show for it). But it's summer vacation, and I just returned from ticking a Big Ticket Item off of my Bucket List, so I'm going to blog it. And maybe Prague, too.

What was this Big Ticket Item?

Australia. The Land Down Under. Oz.

Yes, friends. I finally got to a continent that isn't Europe or North America. And I got to cuddle a kangaroo--but I will leave that 'til the post of the appropriate day for that adventure. 

In the mean time, it was quite a ride getting there--and not just in terms of hours on an airplane. I'll get busy typing.

In the meantime, enjoy this panorama of Sydney's most famous icons. 



No comments: