Saturday, January 07, 2017

The Boys

A week or so ago, I got my trusty Canon out and took some pics of The Boys in all their glory. I've had them four weeks tomorrow and I'm absolutely in love with them. They are sweet, affectionate, playful, inquisitive little creatures and they make me laugh daily.

Popcorn (left) and Archie in their cat tree.

Popcorn is pretty laid-back, for the most part. He has his moments, but he's
mostly pretty chill.

On the other hand, Archie is only still when he's sleeping.

Both have white feet.

I know this is Archie's foot, because he had it draped across Popcorn's back.

Poppers

98% sure this is Archie's back and Popcorn's tail.

Archie has a slightly narrower face than Popcorn. 

Can you guess who this is?

(Above pic: that was Archie.) Popcorn has orange front
legs (so he's the one looking up) and Archie has white.

No comments: