Monday, September 26, 2016

Antiquing

I love antique stores, especially those antique "malls" where multiple sellers set up shop. The places where you can happily stroll and dig for treasures among shelves full of amazing things.

I found one online today, and it happens to be on my way home from work, so I decided to stop by and check it out, in the hopes of finding a really cool piece for my new home. I didn't, but I walked out of there having taken a ton of pictures for Instagram, and I know I'll go back soon (I need to drag Mom), for another look around. There was just too much stuff to look at, and I know I missed some things.

Much of the front of the store is set up in rooms, showing off some truly stunning old furniture from the 60s and 70s.


But then you get deeper into the store and the shelves are crammed with goodies.




I do not need more Snoopy stuff. I do not need
more Snoopy stuff...
(I didn't buy any.)


Creepy.



It's a fabulous place, absolutely full of treasures. I spent at least an hour poking around, oohing and ahhing at lots of great things. There's something about antiques that just fascinates me.

No comments: