Sunday, August 31, 2014

My Week in Instagram (Week #92)

Getting over a cold meant I wasn't all that picture-happy.

Sunday:

My Niners finally started showing some "go" out there.

I spent some time reading. Canna put these down.
Monday:

Going all Outlander with a bracelet I bought in Scotland
in 1999. 

A colleague did this with books in her room, so I copied the
idea with songs.

Maayan sent me books 4 & 5 for my birthday!

Back at the Large Suburban High School for Back To
School Night...night school was in session for the geese.
Tuesday:

Spent my prep on Tuesday recording parts for my kids.
Wednesday:

Buying lunch (protein plate and a yogurt) at St. Arbuck's.

Colorful

Sunset
Thursday:

Even though I emailed the files to my kids, I also made
CDs for backup.

Hanging out in the piano lab after school. The kids are great
about covering up the pianos when they leave.

"MOMMY YOU'RE HOME AND I AM SO HAPPY!!!
PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR"

"Now I will sit on your lap and purr and lick you and drive
you crazy because I LOVE YOU SO MUCH."

Fake cat in the garden.

Real cat in the garden. She LOVES garden time.
Friday:

Some light reading on the bike at the gym.

Friday was Pay Day, so I went shopping. And I fell in love.
Because OF COURSE I did. They're gorgeous.
 Saturday:

Running out of room in my closet, I decided to put all
workout stuff--hand wraps for kickboxing, swim gear,
hydration belt, resistance bands, etc. etc. in a box. The
kettlebell stays in the garage.

Time for a punch to the hair color.

Black Cherry by Garnier. In person it looks more "grape,"
but I like it, and it will mellow after a week or so.

No comments: