Sunday, August 24, 2014

My Week in Instagram (Week #91)

I started off with so much energy, and ended the week sprawled on my bed, feeling sorry for myself with a cold.

Sunday:

Post-run lounging (butt up against a picnic table). My
Brooks are treating me well. 

Ten miles, still smiling!

Drove into Lincoln on and errand and got up close
and personal with a train.

Mom is working on this gorgeous afghan. 

Monday:

Mom bought me the first piece of orange clothing I can
remember owning in my life. I got a lot of compliments. 

I made a rubric for piano lab tests. Exciting...

My birthday flowers from Lindsay, a week later. The roses
were done, but everything else looked good!
Tuesday:

Tuesday tea stains.

I was AHEAD of the game with my lessons this week.

This is how we fix pianos. 

Thanks to copious amounts of hairspray, my bun lasted
all day.
Wednesday:

This is what it looks like when I go to the gym at 6:00 and get
to work by 7:15--no blow dry.

I live my life via Post-It Notes.

A colleague started this and I so want to copy her with
songs. 

I had to stay late for a choir booster meeting, so book and
peanut butter cups on my beanbag seemed appropriate.
Thursday:

On Thursday I wore the necklace a choir kid gave me last
year. It's so cute!

Friday:

Friday selfie showing off how red my hair looks in the sun.
I felt a little run-down, but not too horrid.

Busy Friday.

Saturday:

Saturday, 6:30...I was at Safeway for Mucinex.

Mom planted another barrel in the garden. 

Perfect sunflower.

Potato vine.


Finally made myself lie down with my book (can't put these
down!!), a box of tissue for the endless snot, and my
Cuddle Bug.
Another busy week awaits. Back to School Night, dinner with a friend, and other adventures. At least this cold seems to be on its way out.


No comments: