Sunday, May 25, 2014

My Week in Instagram (Week #78)

The week had two concerts, several long-ass days, a lot of exhaustion, one 5K race, one public incident of barfing, not enough sleep, a heaping serving of satisfaction, and then ended with two days in a row of long afternoon naps (Friday and Saturday).

One more week 'til Summer Vacation, and believe me...I need some summer vacation right now.

Sunday:

Uh, totally giving away the name of my Large Suburban
High School.

And therefore, I'm helping my own program in a roundabout
way.

Emerald Brigade gives us some pep.



Monday:


Making beer bread for a Sac Choral potluck.

Turns out beer bread muffins are way easier to deal with
than a loaf.

My sweet baby girl.

At the potluck
Tuesday:

Run time. Glad I got a little 5K in before a crazy day.

All the stress is worth it when the kids thank me. : )

Lynn invited me to get ice cream with her family. This was
incredible.
Wednesday:

Trolling my kids.

My bun and my booty made it into the yearbook.

My staff pic makes me look about 12.

How is this possibly comfortable?
Thursday:

Butterfly dress, as worn by a bored piano teacher.

Blog idea!! I've started the post but been too lazy to finish
it this weekend.
Friday:

Runner's legs, green Chucks.

Getting a head start on my fall syllabus.

"You're home!!! You've been gone so much this week, but
I see you're in pajamas, so you must be home for a while
and I really need a cuddle, some ear scratches, my butt
patted, some sweet talk, and maybe a dish of tuna..."
Saturday:

Happy Caturday, Duckie!

Duchess Fuzzy Buns.

I made it...five minutes?...with the book before passing out.
This week is less crazy, but there's end-of-year duties to complete, and a national anthem to sing at graduation. So it's busy, but at least I'll be in bed at a decent time every night. And I get to see Summer on Sunday.

No comments: