Saturday, January 25, 2014

My Week in Instagram (Week #62)

It was a busy week (again) but I managed to get a few fun pics, especially today.

Sunday:

Sigh. I don't want to talk about it. : (

Before the big game, I dropped Mom and Dad off to catch
a bus to San Francisco, where they'd depart on a cruise
ship to Hawaii.

Cuties are SO GOOD this time of year.

That's mah boy.
Monday:

Adorable new contact lenses case.

I made some cards for my Etsy shop using pics I've taken
at various California missions.

Pumpkin Butternut Squash quiche. Yes, it's marvelous.

Tuesday:

Keeping track of my water, and drinking tons of it, like a
good girl.


Found this in my library. Don is, of course, the director of
Sac Choral. 
Wednesday:

Ducky lip gloss.

"Whatcha doin', Mommy? Can I help? Will you cuddle
me? Why are you busy? What is so important?" 

Getting any work done when Millie decides it is time for
cuddles is...impossible.

Not particularly a fan of junk mail.
Thursday:

I needed a song for my guys. We went through the library
together and found this. Unanimous vote: YES. With
fake mustaches, because of course.

Currently reading. 
Friday:

This is my, "It's Friday!!" face. 

I've done alright. Plugging along slowly, retaining water.

Taking care of Dad's plant. He told me, "Take care of him!"
before leaving. I said, "Him?" "Yes, him."
Saturday:

I got up really early on a Saturday to attend this. 

My colleague, Lynn, and her jazz band. 

Our school's combo.

I'm glad FHS named the theater after Ms. Solberg. She was
a terrific principal, and huge supporter of the music
program. She died a few years back. 

I was ready to head home, but I'm glad I stayed to see this
group, The Commanders, based out of Travis AFB. They
were awesome.

Getting ready to go for a noon concert. Packed house.

Mr. Gaesser...my high school music teacher. I saw him earlier
this morning. He stopped, did a double-take (I've lost 90
pounds, after all) and gave me a big smile and a big hug.
"Life is good?" "Yeah...life is good." 

I'm glad I went to the jazz festival; it's a great event and hearing the Air Force group was a treat. It was good to see Mr. Gaesser, and Lynn thanked me for supporting her kids. Hey, I got some great music out of it.

No comments: