Sunday, May 19, 2013

My Week in Instagram (Week 26)

It was a very busy week. Hectic, fun, exhausting. And I took lots of great pics. On Sunday, I got some shots in Marysville, on my way home from Chico. This weekend, I had a ton of choir stuff.

Sunday:

Six miles out of Marysville, there is an old abandoned
station. I have driven past it hundreds of times, probably.

The park in downtown Marysville.











A wall.

Very blurry zoomed-in shot taken while waiting at a red light.





Monday:

A sign near Petite School.

The view from the front row of the soprano section. That's
Don, our fearless leader.

Ryan, our fearless accompanist.
Tuesday:

On Tuesday, I forced myself to take some lazy time. I ate
lunch on the patio and read my book.

View from the patio.

That evening, between lessons, I made my first of three
forks from poster board and tin foil. My first graders will be
performing "Be Our Guest" soon. There will also be spoons
and dishes.
Wednesday:

On Wednesday, I was out most of the day, so I had lunch
at St. Arbuck's.

Then I came home and enjoyed my new socks.
Thursday:

Thursday, I interviewed for something. Hopefully
more details to come soon.

In love with the Peter Pan collar and polka dots.
Friday:

Friday morning: lesson bag, gym bag, choir bag, lunch
bag, purse...

In the classroom: keyboard and stand, back pack, lunch
bag, purse, poster board for props. Bag lady? Pack mule?
Oh...teacher.

The kinders have chicks!! So cute.

My colleague in his Big Bad Wolf hat.

After school, straight to Carmichael for the gym, then choir.
With a stop at Keane Drive because...duh.

I was right behind the percussion section.

Don and Ryan comparing notes.

Timpani
Saturday:

Had to walk past the Capitol on my way from the parking
garage to the theater.

I had some time, so I scoped out Mom and Dad's seats.

Sacramento Community Center Theater.


There is always chaos  before a show. I thrive on it, actually.

Cover Girl

The view from the first row.

In the lobby, some miniature service flags.

On my dinner break, I wandered around a bit.

Hear the art!

I sat under this marvelous old tree in Capitol Park and ate
my dinner, picnic-style.

Statue of Friar Junipero Serra, my old friend from all
those mission trips I've been on .

Sunlight, trees, and the rotunda.

A water feature near the Capitol.


What a fabulous old tree.

The front of the building.



A selfie with the capitol.

Hard to tell but this building has the slightest pink hue
to it.

Political ambitions?

I am authorized!




The Choir Nerd Rides Again. Just about show time!

No comments: