Saturday, January 19, 2013

My Week in Instagram (Week 9)

This week was busy. Very, very busy. Good busy.

Some days I got a little desperate for picture ideas. Like at bedtime on Wednesday.

Sunday:

A new addition to my memory board.

What I'm reading right now--I'm really fascinated by China
and its culture.




Monday:

We had a very cold snap of weather. Cali Swimmy was
NOT impressed by the icebergs in the bird bath.

Good thing he's an indoor duckie, with a fleecy blanket
to wrap up in.



Tuesday:

In December, I worked like hell to memorize a piece in Latin.
This month, it's German gymnastics. Those sixteenth
notes are killer!



Wednesday:

A post card from my brother, who now works for
Con Agra, the potato people.

Nightly routine.



Thursday:

Step into my new office! I've started teaching private
piano and voice lessons at a great place in Rocklin.

Between a couple of lessons, I worked on the chords
to a favorite Keane song.



Friday:

Friday, we had a staff in-service at Petite School. The
owners treated us to Ethiopian food. It was delicious.



Saturday:

Snack time between piano lessons.

I had a bit of dead time today (I'm working to fill up my
time at the new job) so I took a project along to finish.

A few minutes ago, Ms. Millie was demanding my
attention. Mama's Little Sweetie!



1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Thanks for linking up Meg!

We sang in German in High School Chorus (we actually sang the processional at my teacher's wedding in German!) and it was haaaaard. I can still sing the first few lines because I worked so hard to memorize it.