Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Shapely in Grape

I'm finally starting to realize that I can actually wear a lot of the clothes I see in stores, where previously I would pass them by, thinking, "Oh, I'd look horrid in that. No way..." Case in point--the dress below, which I saw in multiple TV and internet ads for Old Navy and thought, "Oooh, so cute!" I love sweater dresses.

So I bought it--on sale, twenty bucks!--and last night, I finally found a reason to wear it, for a holiday party. Also, a new pair of black knee-high boots. There was a time I could not find knee-high boots that would fit over my calves. Now, I can't stop wearing them.

Here's what I wore last night...


Purple sweater dress from Old Navy
Multi-colored fringe scarf from Target (I've had that thing almost 10 years)
Black tights
Black knee-high boots from Kohl's
Minimalist jewelry--just small rhinestone earrings.

No comments: