Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Oh, and P.S.

Keane announced yesterday that they're doing a 17-date U.S. tour in January, including a stop in my beloved City By the Bay.

Woohoo!!!

What's funny is that as excited as I am that they're coming my way and I get to see them live again, I'm even more excited for my friend and fellow duck lady, Lindsay. She missed the tour this year because they didn't come near enough her neck of the woods (near Detroit) for her to be able to travel--she had a baby this year and it just wasn't possible. She was hugely bummed to miss out on the 2012 Strangeland tour, so when they announced this tour and we all saw that Keane are stopping literally in her neighborhood--as in, walking distance to her home--we duck ladies celebrated very loudly and inundated a napping mommy with texts (it really is a good thing she keeps her phone on silent mode when she's napping). Needless to say, she's thrilled.

The only thing that would make all of this better? If all five duck ladies could meet at one of these gigs all together, duckies in tow.

Someday!

No comments: