Thursday, July 26, 2012

Eight Great Memories

In honor of the Little Pink Blog turning eight years old this week (that's ancient in blog years!), I'm posting some eight-themed posts this week.

I've had some incredible adventures in the eight years I've been blogging. Here are eight of the most memorable moments, in pictures.

"She thought she could, so she did..." Summiting Mt. Diablo in March 2010.

Finally meeting Maayan and Izzy Swimmy in April 2011.

Meeting Richard Hughes (drummer for Keane) in July 2010.

So many awesome memories with Summer, but showing her my beloved
England was definitely a highlight! This is us at the Burnham-on-Crouch
rail station in 2004.

The silly caption that started so much silliness...and some wonderful
friendships. (2010)

Becoming a success story at the Stockton gym. Even
better will be in a few weeks, when M. the Reasonable
can post my final results in the Roseville club! (2010)

Adopting a crazy, hyperactive, yet oh-so-sweet little purrvert with a loud,
rumbling purr and a tendency to drive me bananas...Harley Dude. (2008)

Continuing the adventure with my sweet Millennium Joy--this pic is sweet
indeed, as it was taken the night I brought her home from a three-day
stay in the animal hospital for pancreatitis. Her survival (pancreatitis can
be fatal in pets) was a Christmas gift for me, and over three years later,
my sweet girl is spunky and awesome as she ever was.

No comments: