Monday, February 27, 2012

70 Pounds

It's official. I weigh 152 pounds today, making my total weight loss 70. I got M. the Reasonable to take a picture of me holding a 70-pound weight, and you can see that I'm having a hard time holding it up. I'm also laughing because M. had asked me what angle he should take the picture at, and before I could respond he said, "Oh, just take the picture already!!" because apparently, he can read my mind or something.


I was having a hard time holding that weight up (you can see I'm bracing it against my leg), even though today I dead lifted 95 stinkin' pounds (I rule!!) and I used to actually carry that much weight around on my body every single day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the weight loss and holding the weight that signifies the amount lost.

You rule at the bench press. Now I wanna give it a try to see just how much I can press. I use dumbbells and I know that I am not lifting at my true weight. Going to need to give that a gander.

Congrats well done. Keep it up!