Saturday, January 14, 2012

What 160 Looks Like

I snapped this picture of myself yesterday. This is Meg, at approximately 160 pounds. Getting slimmer, getting stronger!

Meg, sweaty and feeling gooood after a workout.

The off-the-shoulder thing was a joke for my fellow ladies in ducky madness, though the shirt does have a tendency to move off one shoulder. Many things do. I have narrow shoulders, or so I've discovered through this whole weight loss adventure.

I'm hoping to be in the 150s on Monday (even if it's just 159.9!!) and forever out of the 160s. We'll see!

4 comments:

alana said...

Go you! I have narrow shoulders too. My purse never wants to stay put. It kind of drives me crazy lol

Meg said...

Yes! Purses, and more annoying, bra straps! I've taken to wearing a bra with the detachable straps so I can cross them in back. They stay put!

Erik Ammon said...

You will do it Meg!

Amber @ ExSoyCise.com said...

Glad to have found your blog Meg! Good luck on your goal this week!! =)