Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Sacramento...Again!

Today, my friend Chris came by train to Sacramento, so I buckled up in Rosie Pro and went to meet him. We met at the Amtrack station and hoofed it a few blocks to Old Sacramento to have lunch and a quick stroll before getting Chris back to the station so he could get to San Francisco.

I didn't get a lot of pictures today, but I did take a few quick ones, and I even introduced Cali Swimmy to Chris, who has heard the story, laughed about it, and who still likes me, even with all of my quirks.

On my way there, I had to stop and wait for Light Rail to go...at Richards
Blvd. I snapped a pic and Tweeted it to Keane's drummer.

Taken while walking...



 
"Urban Panino" It had tomatoes, mozzarella, fresh basil, and caramelized
onions. It was delicious.
The Delta King

Cali Swimmy poses with Tower Bridge, the Sacramento River, and Chris'
hands.
Been a while since I've made a public fool of myself.

No comments: