Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Holy Cow! Seven Years!

It all started here.

Seven years ago today, I wrote a short, simple post on a generic little pink blog. I figured it would be fun to document my adventures in England in one place. I got so addicted to blogging that I kept going, and going, and going some more. Seven years later, I'm still having adventures, and they are still Wild and Absolutely True.

Also, the blog is still pink. It's changed in appearance a time or two, but I can't bring myself to make it any other color, now that it's carried the nickname of "Little Pink Blog" (or LPB) for so long. The Little Green Blog or the Little Blue Blog (my favorite colors) just don't have the same ring.

In honor of seven years of blogging, I give you seven years of Meg (in no particular order)...

2004 -- Buckingham Palace

2005, with two English colleagues, Louisa and Stuart.

2006 -- On top of the Space Needle

2006 -- Butchart Gardens, Victoria, B.C.

2007 With Shae in San Francisco.

2008 With Jamie and Tiff in San Francisco.

June 2009--the weight was starting to come off.

2009--my size 18 jeans are too big!

2010 Hmm, not a bad little figure!

2010 -- My favorite picture EVER.

2010 Ben Lovett of Mumford and Sons--what a cutie!

2011 -- What, doesn't everyone take their lucky rubber ducky on job
interview trips?


2011 Maayan and Meg and the EPIC WEEK.

2009 -- Summer's "Bachelorette Night" at John's Incredible Pizza. Skee-ball!!
2010 -- World's UGLIEST scarf.

2010 -- Attempting the climbing wall and SO PROUD OF MY BOOTY.

Halloween 2008

Christmas 2004--home from England and happy to see my girl.

1 comment:

alana said...

Aw how sweet! Crazy how time flies.