Wednesday, July 27, 2011

First World Problem

Dear Blockbuster,

Today, the fourth disc of Season 1 of the BBC's Robin Hood arrived in my mailbox. I was quite happy. There was another expected Robin Hood disc, as well, and when I went to watch that one, I was dismayed to find that instead of sending me the fifth (and final) disc of Season 1, you had, instead, sent me the first disc of the second season.

Tell me, does this make any sense? Does anyone like watching the first episode of a season before seeing how the season before it ended? Okay, yeah, I used to know a lady who read the last chapter of each new Harry Potter book first, so there are people who are slightly twisted. But most of us aren't, and now I have to wait for that fifth disc to come tomorrow...and it really doesn't make sense.

But then, as I said in the title of this post, it's a first world problem, and I should be grateful that you didn't hike up your fees like Netflix did. Thanks for that, anyway.

Sincerely,

Meg of the Little Pink Blog.

No comments: